Monday, September 7, 2009

Seasons of change

Nature is full of changes, what would life be without them? Some things change quickly, some erratically and some things slowly: seasons, weather, growing cycles, evolution everything in life is constantly changing. Managing change or our responses to it are also ever evolving. One day I will learn to respond to changes in life in a more timely fashion, with grace efficiency. Until that day comes I fear my blog posts will be sporadic.

It has been an age since my last post and so much has happened. We have had a VERY busy summer, maybe the busiest I have ever known. My daughter is now in marching band. Some people may know what kind of time sink that can become. I am officially a band mom, since they discovered I have a sewing machine I have been helping sew flags for the color guard - we only have 70 flags to make for a 7 minute show - no problem. My kids also took part in a rowing camp for 3 weeks, and the kids & I did our normal 4 weeks of art camp in June & July. The kids went to Disney with my sister, then came more band camp time, and our family trip to Maine. The kids are now back in school and things will soon settle into a more predictable pattern, for a little while at least.






No comments:

Post a Comment