Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

New Year's Resolutions are not normally something that I make, as like most people I rarely keep them for any length of time.  So I hesitate to call my new plan an actual resolution, never-the-less I am resolved to post more regularly. 

What are your hopes for 2012? 

I hope to spend less time with family members in hospitals (because I hope none of them will need to spend anytime in them.)

I hope to be more creative - to break out of my comfortable box and push myself to greater levels of creativity, to learn new techniques, master new materials ...

I hope to pay more attention to this blog and to turn it into something meaningful to readers: to share any fabulous discoveries I make, to share techniques and write tutorials, to make people look forward to my next posts.

I hope to submit more of my work for publication, galleries ... (check out the Spring issues of Art Doll Quarterly - I started on this resolution last fall and the results will be out soon!)

I hope to help my family through what ever challenges may face us with grace, energy and enthusiasm, and even competence (SATs, college visits are coming, health issues continue, transition to high school is looming ...)

I hope you all have a fabulous 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment