Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Looking Up

Somedays it's all you can do to see what's immediately in front of you, and often on those days that's exactly what you don't want to be looking at. This is another take time to stop and admire the view posts ...

While reluctantly going through all the stops on a life course, on one of those walks last weekend with my family, I was doing sit ups on a plank in the middle of the woods. As always, I had my camera with me, and found something worth pausing mid sit up to capture. I love the way these two trees seem to be reaching for the sky together.
There are probably dozens of metaphors here, but I'll just enjoy the image and leave it to you to work out what it all means.
I did finish the sit ups, and the rest of the path and all the stops (except the push ups in the mud).

No comments:

Post a Comment